Categories : U14 girls and boys.
- Dates : 11, 12 & 13 January 2019
- Type of race : 1 “Géant Pro, 1 Slalom,1 Giant slalom, Each for both boys and girls.
On certain days, boys’ and girls’ races will be held simultaneously
Sports programme :
- Boys “Géant Pro” (night race) :2 runs at the stade des Planards - Girls “Géant Pro” (night race): 2 runs at the stade des Planards
- Note: only the top 30 placed in the first run will participate in the second run
- Giant boys: 2 runs on Col de Voza
- Slalom Girls: 2 runs on Col de Voza
- Giant girls : 2 runs on Col de Voza
- Slalom boys : 2 runs on Col de Voza
Approximately 120 girls and 120 boys
- Welcome arrival of the participating teams between 10:30 am and 11:30 am in Les Houches office of tourisme or from 13:30 at Les Planards slopes in Chamonix.
- First night + breakfast, paid by the organizer/free for the kids and coaches.
- Saturday lunch (picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes) and festive afternoon snack, paid by the organizer.
- Parade (procession) of teams and nations through the centre of Les Houches.
- Award ceremony in Les Houches Indoor Salle OLCA
- Saturday evening dinner to be covered by the participating teams
- Second night and breakfast covered by the organizer/ free for the kids and coaches.
- Sunday lunch, (picnic style sandwich lunch on the slopes) paid by the organizer
- Award ceremony with snacks covered by the organiser.
- Awards presented in Les Houches indoor at Salle OLCA
The cost of travel, the evening meals on Friday and Saturday, ski passes (16,50 € per day per person) and eventual insurance (€ 9,50 per day per person ) remain at the responsibility and charge of the participating teams.